Any time you want to search your vulnerability data, you will create a New Report.
To save this report for future use, remember to Save Report.
To discard the filters and not save the report, simply leave the report page without saving.
- From the Infrastructure Vulns Reports page, click New Report.
- If you plan to save the report, be sure to enter a name at the top of the report.
- Click Filters to add a new search parameter, or filter, to the report.
There are two categories of filters:
- Asset Filters: search parameters related to Assets, such as Asset Value.
- Vulnerabilities Filters: search parameters related to Vulnerabilities, such as Ticket Number or Threat.
For a complete list of available filters, see the Search Terms Table.
- You can begin typing the name of the filter you want to add or you can scroll through the list. Then, click the name of the filter to add it to the search.
- Enter the value of the filter if prompted.
For example, if you add the filter Asset Grade, you’ll be prompted to select one or more of the following values: A, B, C, D.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each filter that you want to add.
- Select the Vuln Status you want to report on:
- Open: reports on all vulnerabilities that are still open.
- Remediated: reports on all vulnerabilities no longer detected.
- False-Positive: reports on vulnerabilities marked as False-Positive in Unified VRM.
- Risk Accepted: reports on vulnerabilities marked as Risk Accepted in Unified VRM.
- Click Group By to select how you want the reports categorized:
- Asset Group
- Vuln Instance
- Celebrity Vuln
- Click Run Report to view the results.
- Click Save Report to save the search filters. Remember to enter a name for the report.
Caution! Clicking out of the report without saving it will delete all filter selections.