How to use the filters to focus your dashboard
- Any filter you apply will effect all the visualizations on the page.
- Filters can be applied via the sidebar options
- The Vulnerability Name filter can be used to focus on one vulnerability. For the BETA version, you should enter an exact match to get the best results.
- The Asset Group filter allows you to select one or more asset groups
- The Risk Grade filter allows you to focus on one or more of the NopSec severity levels
How to download the dashboard for sharing
- Click on the download icon in the top right corner to download the report as a PDF or powerpoint.
How to set up alerts
In the toolbar on a dashboard or view, select Alert to display the Alerts side panel. If there are existing alerts created on the view, those alerts will display here.
Select a continuous numeric axis of any chart other than a Gantt chart or map. (Numeric bins and discrete numeric axes aren't supported.)
Select Create from the Alerts side panel.
In the Create Alert pop-up window, set the data condition and threshold value that triggers alert emails. In the view, a red line shows where the threshold falls relative to your current data.
5. Specify the email subject line and schedule.
6. Recipients: For the BETA version, the recipient will automatically be set. You will NOT be able to edit the recipients, but you can enter your own email address and it will be sent to you.
7. Email: Enter your email address. If you have shared the account with multiple BETA testers in your organization, you can create a new alert for each person.
The data for the BETA version will be checked each time it is refreshed (daily at 8am EST).
A high level view of your organization’s overall risk health, vulnerabilities and Asset Groups
# of Vulnerabilities Per Asset
- A trend report that shows the rate of vulnerabilities per asset so that you can get a clear picture of your vulnerability management program progress
- Also, the industry benchmark show the average rate so that you can compare your progress to others.
- A trend line of the number of vulnerabilities remediated per month so that you can see your effectiveness.
- A count of vulnerabilities by age bucket broken out by risk score and asset value so that you can identify important gaps or focus on certain groups.
Asset Group Patch Coverage
- The % of vulnerabilities remediated per asset group so that you can identify patch coverage gaps or focus on certain groups.