Unified VRM can be configured to allow you to authenticate through an external identity provider using SAML.
Please complete the following to enable SSO:
- Send email@example.com your SAML Metadata endpoint or document.
Create a custom mapping in their SAML configuration to explicitly pass their email address under an attribute "email". See the instructions for your respective SSO provider.
An example for google attribute mapping:
- Create a new SAML app with the following configuration.
- Entity ID: urn:amazon:cognito:sp:us-east-1_Gods5pVuS
- ACS URL: https://auth.nopsec.com/saml2/idpresponse
- NameID format: urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:nameid-format:persistent
- Subject Type: Username
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org once all of the above steps are complete.
NopSec will then configure its SAML configuration in order to complete SSO for your organization. When this is complete, you will hear back from NopSec support.