Occasionally the frontend issue is caused by cached data being used. First clear Chrome's cache and attempt login again.
If the issue persists, NopSec will need your browser's metadata to further troubleshoot the issue. Please provide the following data:
- Google Chrome browser version (how to find Chrome's version number).
- Console log while you incur the issue.
If you experience a login loop (you are taken back to the login page after a successful login), Nopsec engineering will need more information to analyze the issue. Please perform the following steps:
- Open Google Chrome's Developer Tools (View -> Developer -> Developer Tools).
- Click on “Network” tab.
- Ensure “Preserve Log” and “Disable Cache” are checked.
- Go to Unified VRM. The network tab should populated with network results.
- Log into Unified VRM.
- You will be redirected to the login page. Move your mouse to Developer Tools. Right click and select “Save all with HAR with content”.
- Send the HAR file to email@example.com.