This page walks you through setting up Unified VRM for your organization, accessing Unified VRM, and using some basic features to configure the display and review your Unified VRM resources.
Before you begin
To complete this quickstart, including setting up Unified VRM for your organization, you'll need to have a registration email from NopSec and a compatible vulnerability data source.
Setting up Unified VRM for your organization
To set up Unified VRM for your organization, you'll first create your initial user and add vulnerability data.
Step 1: Register user
1. Find email from firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, "Welcome and registration for Unified VRM".
2. Click on link to register.
3. Set new password
You now have access to Unified VRM.
Step 2: Add vulnerability data
1. Go to the Unified VRM Integrations page
2. Select the vulnerability vendor for which you want to import data from.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to add data. (How-to guides provide more detailed instructions.)
Unified VRM now displays your supported vulnerability data.